Given the current critical public health situation, we are committed to actively contributing to the prevention of COVID 19.
In this sense, we have taken measures to protect the health of our customers and employees:
· Possibility to postpone any reservation up to 15 days before.
· Restriction of the number of users inside the Glamping Park: Maximum of 4 groups (couples, families, or friends), per night.
· Exclusive WC/SHOWER cabin for each group.
· Suspension of all activities involving the transport of clients inside vehicles.
· Decrease in the number of people per activity: 8 participants (max.).
· Suspension of the Breakfast-Box service.
· Placement of hand hygiene spots in strategic areas of Glamping Park.
· Mandatory use of a mask for all clients in common areas of Glamping Park.
· Implementation of a Hygiene Program following DGS (General Health Department) recommendations for touristic common areas, Glamping tents, and activity equipment.
· Commitment to “Clean & Safe” measures from “Turismo de Portugal”.
For families, couples or small groups, for the adventurous or the inexperienced, our activities are made to be accessible to all participants, never losing sight of fun and excitement.
Designed and implemented by Azenhas da Seda team, all activities are guided by experienced instructors.
What if adding to our activities a Glamping experience?
This is our concept and also the best way to fully enjoy this unique location.
Positioned in the most beautiful spots of Azenhas da Seda Park, along the river, the Glamping tents are equipped with everything you need to enjoy a relaxing night under the stars.